Tuesday 27 November 2012

J-Lo's Dance Again Tour in Manila

My favorite "Let's get Loud"
Karaoke time with "If you had my love"
Yessss!! I am a J-Lo fan and definitely wouldn't miss this concert despite the ummm -pricey ticket. I just love J-Lo!!

I was totally enthralled by her high energy, non stop dancing, her forever windblown hair and her genuine kindness.

Between sets, she would  reach out on all fours and extend her hand for a high five or handshake. She even cried out "Mahal Kita Manila"!!

In the second set she pulled a fan onstage to sing "if you had my love" with her (lucky lucky girl, right photo) and to top it all she kept  hugging her!

Towards the end of the set, someone threw a Philippine flag onstage. She wrapped the flag around her and grabbed a camera from one of the fans and took a photo of herself onstage. She's totally adorable!!!

check out the abs "Going In"
The concert promptly started at 9pm where came out all glitzy in a diamond body suit and from then on, it was non-stop dancing for an hour and half.   Which also meant non-stop dancing for us in the audience.


The die-hard-fans next to me were not too happy though. She didn't sing the whole tour's set list last night (that's 25 songs).  Well, thank god I didn't get a chance to compare. I thoroughly enjoyed J-Lo and ended with sore feet from dancing all night!!

Here's Manila's set list (note: my service unit is still funky so the videos below are not mine but sourced from youtube):
1. Get Right
2. Love Don't Cost a Thing
3. I'm into You
4. Waiting for Tonight
5. Going In
6. I'm Real
7, Aint it Funny
8. Jenny from the Block
9. If you had my Love
10. Until it Beats no More
11. Lets Get Loud
12. Papi
13. On the Floor
Encore:
14. Dance Again
and she's totally enamorata dancing with her beau

ends with a blast
and check out her tweet today:





1 comment:

Unknown said...

JLO is very beautiful, i totally love her, there is very few artist you can compare with JLO. An actress, designer, singer. you name it.