Thursday 24 May 2012

Bravo Jessica Sanchez aka Bebe Chez!!


16-year old Filipino-Mexican Jessica Sanchez aka Bebe Chez is American Idol's Season 11's Number Two. I'm having goosebumps all over as I'm watching her finale with Tony award winning actress Jennifer Holiday singing "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going" (Dreamgirls, 1982 billboard R&B hit).



According to the reports, as early as April, international R&B artist and record producer Akon said that he can't wait for Jessica to be eliminated so he can offer her a record deal.  He told E! news in Miam "I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I kind of want her to get voted off so I can sign her.. she's beyond the talent that's supposed to be there, I think she's overqualified, I really do." Akon who is ranked #9 in Forbes Hip-Hop Top 20 earners signed Lady Gaga in 2008 under his label KonLive.

However, as of today, rumors are abuzzing that Jesicca may sign with Casablanca Records owner Tommy Mottola who incidentally managed Idol judge, Jenifer Lopez in the early 2000s. When MTV asked Sanchez to confirm she said "Right now, I don't know what to expect. I've been in the "Idol" bubble, and now it's popped, and I don't know's going to happen. I don't know what's going to be thrown at me, but I'm excited to find out." Well, Motolla's Mexican wife Thalia revealed the deal through twitter

WOWgreat news!  just call me from & he is confirm to work in the first  CD!

Photos sourced from the Internet
So, what's in store for Bebe Chez?  I guess with Motolla (or maybe Akon) backing her, she will make it big, BIG time in the industry like all the other non-idol winners in the past. Starting with my fave Season 3's #7 Oscar and Grammy winner Jenifer Hudson, Season 5's #4 Chris Daughtry, Season 8's #4 Adam Lambert who was nominated a Grammy for best male pop vocal performance in 2010 and Season 2's #2 Clay Aiken who co-wrote a New York Times best selling book Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life.

Good luck girl!! You make us proud!!

No comments: